TRADITIONS’ COMMITMENT TO YOU, OUR GUESTS, AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19).
Your Responsibility as a Guest of Traditions Hotel and Spa:
- Per New York Order, travelers may be required to quarantine for 14 days. Please visit https://on.ny.gov/3dyhFIP for details. Individuals over age 2 that can medically tolerate face coverings over their noses and mouths are required to wear them in public when it's not possible to social distance.
- Do not travel if you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath. Any guests who exhibit symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be refunded the value of their stay and required to vacate immediately.
- Pack and travel with your personal face mask. We require masks to be used in accordance with New York State law and CDC guidelines.
- Respect social distancing regulations.
- Communicate openly with our staff so that we may provide you with updated information or clarify any changing circumstances.
Cleanliness and Sanitation Standards:
- Hand sanitizing is currently available at the Front Desk.
- Staff members are required to wear masks at all times. We ask that guests carry a mask on their person at all times, and utilize it when entering indoor spaces or in circumstances where six feet of social distancing is unable to be maintained.
- We have temporarily suspended stay-over service and have removed non-essential decorative items from all spaces, including throw blankets and pillows, and all print materials. For guests enjoying a multiple night stay extra towels can be requested from the Front Desk Attendant.
- All public areas are sanitized by staff on a regular basis. All guest rooms are thoroughly sanitized upon check-out.
- As of July 2, 2020, our tavern is now open Fridays and Saturdays from 5-9 p.m.!
- 50% occupancy levels for in-house dining.
- Tables will be 6 feet apart.
- No seating at the tavern bar.
- Expanded seating into the Spalding Dining Room.
- Masks are required unless seated at the table Must be worn all other times.
- The spa is now offering ALL services, including aesthetics.
- Must have temperature checked by receptionists when entering The Spa with a touch less thermometer.
- Must use hand sanitizer immediately when entering The Spa.
- Must wear mask at all times (even during your massage.)
- Must respect social distancing in reception, locker, and relaxation areas.
- At time of booking, valid credit card must be given and will be charged at the start of treatment.
- No use of the relaxation room after massage.
- No beverages or snacks will be serve.
- Only clients who are having services are allowed into The Spa. Everyone else must wait outside.
Activities & Amenities:
- Our hiking trails offer a perfect social distancing activity.
- Reserve your tee time in advance for 9 or 18 holes on our championship golf course.
We are committed to providing clear, consistent communication and to making decisions that protect the welfare of our guests, our staff, and our community.
LIABILITY STATEMENT: Traditions at the Glen Hotel and Spa is absolved of all liability for anyone infected with coronavirus during their stay. By staying at Traditions at the Glen Hotel and Spa, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We will take all measures necessary to keep our property as safe and comfortable as possible for our guests amid the coronavirus pandemic, but please understand that there is a shared responsibility between guests and Traditions at the Glen Hotel and Spa.
We will continue to modify our approach to navigating COVID-19 in the face of rapidly shifting recommendations and requirements. Our most up-to-date approach will be provided on this webpage.